We are custom fine wood workers, all of the time. As chicken coop builders, we sometimes go a bit over the top!
- We use only premium lumber.
- All of our coops are “stick framed” just like a house with 2X4 and 2X6 lumber.
- All of our joints are pocket screwed and glued, NOT just shot in with nails.
- All of the hardware we use is either zinc, coated, or stainless steel to last in any outdoor environment
- We use all premium building materials, no cheap short cuts here! We ARE building to last!
- All of our lumber is hand picked by us. We actually look at ever single piece of lumber to ensure quality in each and every piece.
- Trim Work - We use all hand selected solid wood for the trim and windows.
- HIGH DENSITY POLYETHYLENE (HDPE), a USDA, FDA, and NSF food safe approved product for the entire deep litter system and egg hutch.
- Ventilation, ventilation, ventilation!!! And LOTS of it!!